With crystal clear Caribbean waters on one side and lush tropics on the other, Balcones Del Atlantico is truly a little corner of paradise. But visiting paradise doesn’t have to mean spending your life savings.
We are excited that effective November 14, 2012, JetBlue Airways is now offering a non-stop flight twice weekly (Wednesday & Saturday) to Samana's local airport El Catey International Airport (AZS), located only 25 minutes awayd from the resort, making travel to Balcones even easier from the United States.
Learn about each of our Caribbean vacation packages, find the one that’s right for you, and book online today – it’s that easy! Treat the whole family to the experience of a lifetime and fill your days with Caribbean whale watching and fun on the beach, or sit back and relax in a luxury suite. Whether you’re looking for adventure or a quiet getaway, our Caribbean packages make it possible to stay at the luxurious Balcones Del Atlantico for less!
Summer at Balcones! 30% OFF, hurry up book by June 09, 2013.
Stay this Summer at Balcones del Atlántico and get 30% OFF when staying 2 nights or more. Book Now and Safe, experience a tru luxury beach-front resort and get 30% discount plus breakfast.
Book by June 09, 2013 and get the lowest rates in this luxury upscale resort. Stay Dates from May 18 to December 19, 2013. This offer includes:
- Breakfast at Porto - Oceanfront restaurant.
- Personal Concierge Service during your stay.
- Private meet and greet at the airport.
- Exclusive amenities in room upon arrival.
- Early Check in and Late Check Out.
Book now, Offer expires June 09, 2013.
This resort, located on the beautiful Samana Peninsula is even more accesible this year from the United Stated thanks to a new direct flight. Beginning November 14, 2012 JetBlue Airways will offer direct flights twice weekly from New York´s JFK Airport.
Book now and save!
The Bucket List
It's never too early or too late to see the world's most breathtaking attractions.
Pick your choice of activity and experience the Samana Peninsula:
- Los Haitises National Park.
- Ride Horseback to El Limon Waterfall
- Whale Watching - The world's second largest population of humpback whales, 3,000-5,000 whales, breeds just off the Samana coast between January 15th and March 15th every year. The Dominican Republic's Samana Peninsula is known as one of the best whale watching locations in the world...don't miss out on this once in a lifetime experience!
The Bucket List vacation package includes:
- Choice of tour (selections above)
- Luxurious Villa Suite Accommodations
Rules & Restrictions: 3-night minimum length of stay. This package may not be combined with any other offer. Other rules, restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to change without notice.